Googling is verboten, and the person who gets the most correct guesses gets...my eternal admiration for being a bigger dork about music than I am.
1. "Yo, either you a part of the problem or you a part of the solution, what's your contribution to life?"
2. "If you've got something to prove, why don't you step in my room?"
3. "Jamie, what you doin' now, what you doin' now, girl?"
4. "I told lies to your family concerning your whereabouts"
5. "Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met, true I'm in love with you but you might decide I'm a nut"
6. "Been thinking little thoughts, keep on walking trying to stay up"
7. "Comin' through the barricades, cuttin' the lines, red lights goin round like insanity sirens"
8. "Tongue tied, nerves as big as boulders" (majormojo
, if you're reading this, you should get this one)
9. "All hail the swelling sun, as acid seeps and autumn bleeds and the glowing has just begun"
10. "How could you do it?" "I couldn't say."
11. "I woke up with the power out, not really something to shout about."
12. "L'enfer du Nord Paris-Roubaix" (this one's a cover version, so I'll accept either the original or the cover artists' names)
13. "Brian, tender kisses run run run is my wish for you"
14. "Who is the man I see where I'm supposed to be?"
15. "Surprise, sometimes I'll come 'round"
16. "Cat-calls through the night, and two chicks in the parking lot crack wise on the price of fame"
17. "How could I be so immature to think he could replace the missing elements in me?"
18. "My dearest friend, you can, my dearest friend, you can"
19. "The dust from a four-day affair is now landing all over the floor"
20. "I'm putting this night down to bed, 'cause I was sitting at the bar hoping you'd walk in the door that says 'Killian's Red'"
21. "I woke up Tuesday morning to coming down without a sound"
22. "When you're on your own, spread out the mat, dead"
23. "When the revenant came down, we couldn't imagine what it was"
24. "I don’t know why you bother, nothing's ever good enough for you."
25. "No one can do the things you do, no one 'round here"
Heh. I went through over 35 songs getting to 25 because I kept getting classical pieces and instrumental-only songs. konomaigo
suggested that I should post the first 8 measures instead, but even I'm not that hardcore.
Also, I'm realizing how very mumbly the bands I tend to listen to are. I had to look up an embarrassing number of these.